Most of us would agree that the kitchen is one of the most important rooms in the home. When it comes time to an upgrade, remodel or to alter the space, here’s how to add thousands to the value of your property with a flat pack kitchen renovation.
Most property experts agree that a kitchen renovation is one of the home Improvements most likely to recoup their costs and create actual equity. A kitchen is a room in the home where emotional connections are strong – there is little doubt a potential buyer would imagine using the space and this is something to keep in mind while renovating.
Flat pack value
A flat pack kitchen renovation is a no-fuss proposition which can add thousands to the value of your property. On offer is variety, quality, functionality and it will also be aesthetically pleasing. All of this and it is also very easy to install.
In your flatpack kitchen renovation you will want to focus on kitchen cabinetry, kitchen counters and kitchen hardware and fixtures. A flat pack kitchen can provide all this while saving you thousands. Did you know that flat pack kitchens offer the following?
- The best value for money, quality cabinet system available for custom-made joinery;
- Great choice with more than 200 cabinet styles to choose from and cabinets and doors and cabinets all fully customisable in size and finish;
- Benchtops that are cut to size joins are mitred
- Top of the range quality Blum drawers and hinges in clip-on or self closing. The hardware comes in three categories: Standard, Executive and Premium. The latter choice has soft closing hinges and drawers;
- The capacity for the kitchen to be quickly assembled – the labelled and predrilled components take between 5-10 minutes to assemble;
- The choice of a full installation service can be arranged in distributor areas or you can arrange your own installation;
- A 10-year workmanship guarantee on the Smartpack and a lifetime warranty on all the hardware.
To find out more about DIY flatpack kitchen renovation choices, visit us here to check out the range.